13.3.11

#8



LOVE
Spring! its time to plant seeds








HATE
The fact that even now I can't find perpective.
Japan are having a time I cannot even imagine, but waiting 5 minutues for the bus is, to me, a tragedy. I am sorry.
you can donate to the Tsunami Appeal HERE



I wanna wear it like this...
Modern Romantic 
March: We all want to look like its summer outside but its still less than 10 degrees...team new prints and soft textures with a clean jacket or belt a slouchy jumper,




I wanna go:
1. To a secret exhibition...CLICK HERE
2. Jumbling at the best sales in town...CLICK HERE
3. To a stitch and bitch club...CLICK HERE to register 


 


What is it about SLOGAN TEES?
After my gushing last week about how much I love the 'Verbage' T...now I find that the COOL brand Antoni + Alison have relaunched the best slogans from their 23 year archive in a collaboration with UNICLO. The result. Super-cool slogans for £12.99
...how many is too many?!




BLOG OF THE WEEK:

No comments:

Post a Comment